Condo / Tenant Insurance

You are here: Home / Insurance Services / Condo / Tenant Insurance

Condo Insurance policies differ slightly from regular home insurance.  Here are a few things you should know about Condo Insurance in Alberta…

If my condominium corporation has insurance, do I still need to have condo insurance?

Most definitely.  Your condominium corporation carries condo insurance to cover the building and common areas, but not the contents of individual suites.

What type of condominium insurance do I need?

Your condo home owner’s insurance policy must protect all the upgrades and improvements you have made to your suite, as well as your furniture, artwork, jewellery and other valuable contents of your home. With condo insurance, the contents also includes fixtures, cabinets and appliances that you have installed.

Since condos and townhouses share common walls and pipes, condo homeowners insurance needs to protect you from broad water damage or drain and sewer back-ups.

How will I know if my coverage is adequate?

At Tannas Insurance, we are focused on providing comprehensive condominium insurance that will protect your personal assets as well as your peace of mind.

When you request a quote for your condo insurance, make sure to inquire about discounts based on age, claims record, the installation of an alarm system, if you own a new home or if you are mortgage free.

Receive a convenient Condominium Insurance quote online or contact one of our brokers directly to discuss your requirements in more detail.

Contact us to Request a Quote


Tannas Insurance Brokers Inc.
4902 50th Street
St. Paul, Alberta T0A 3A0

Local:            780-645-2901
Toll Free:      866-645-2901
Fax:               780-645-3637

Email Us